Product Review: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Hello Girlies!

Today I am going to review a product from a brand that I absolutely love, KIEHL'S. I don't know what is it but their products speak for themselves. And the best thing about Kiehl's is that you can try them before you buy. The SA's are out of the world sweet and have excellent knowledge about what they have to suggest.

While i was at Kiehl's store, telling the SA my concerns and she suggested me Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foam Cleanser. She was too sweet to let me try out the sample before i actually bought it. And now that I have purchased the product you all already know how I feel about the product. Read on to know more about this product.



Product Claims:
 
Our purifying, highly effective foam cleanser removes skin-surface impurities without stripping, for a noticeably brighter complexion. Formulated with a potent complex of White Birch and Peony Extracts, this clarifying cleanser works as a part of the Clearly Corrective regime to help visibly diminish persistent dark spots and discoloration, while illuminating the appearance of skin.

With daily, continuous use of Clearly Corrective White Formulas, complexion is visibly brighter, more even and luminous with a noticeable improvement in clarity. Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness. Tested and developed for an Asian skin.

So it states that it will help reverse noticeable skin discoloration and will help restore hydration levels.






Key Ingredients:

White Birch Extract: A sugar derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the dermis and epidermis layers of skin. This potent active increases skin elasticity levels and collagen production resulting in restored skin density, volume and thickness. Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate discoloration correction for skin clarity.

Peony Extract: Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate the reversal of discoloration for skin clarity.

Directions to use:


Apply a small amount to clean fingertips and gently massage into face in upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area. Rinse thoroughly or remove with a damp washcloth. If contacts with eyes occurs, rinse them immediately with water.




My take on Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser:


I was fed up of trying to find a good cleanser that wont make my skin too dry or too oily. And my skin was damaged royally due to sun and pimple marks. So I went to Kiehl's like a helpless girl totally relying on them. The SA was an extremely sweet lady, she suggested me their clearly corrective range. She did try a few on my face and I so wanted to buy them all but I decided to try them before i bought full size products. She was kind enough to hand me over samples.

I actually followed her instructions clearly like an obedient student. And I am not kidding it did help me improve my skin tone. So i bought most of their range. Other reviews coming up soon. But I love this one the most. The best thing about this cleanser is it does not strip of the oil from the skin leaving the skin moisturised, soft and fresh.

I haven't drastically become fair :-p. But it has removed my tan. So yay! and slowly my skin is improving.




Pros:


1. Its foaming cleanser and spreads really well on the face.

2. A little amount is required so this tube goes on for a long time.
3. Sturdy hygienic packing and is travel friendly.
4. No Parabens.
5. Dermatalogically tested.
6. Not tested on animals.

Cons:

Just the price:'(

Recommendation:

Its a great product! One must try:)

Buy Here -> Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser 5 Oz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches