Product Review: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Hello my Lovelies,

This 'heaven in a bottle' serum requires no introduction. Everyone has been raving about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate on YouTube, Blogs, Magazines ever since its launch way back in February 2010, and the wave is just getting bigger and bigger.I'm going to add to the hype by saying ' I LOVE MRC'.

I just love Kiehl's brand because their products are natural.They do not have any advertisements and they have been around for over a 100 years. Their products pretty much talk for themselves.They don't need any kind of fancy packaging to sell their products and their customer service at any store is just incredible.




Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is an oil based night serum that replenishes your skin making it look fresher, younger, softer, smoother and most importantly makes your skin look healthy.





Quick Facts about Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate:

It is 99.8% naturally-derived and is paraben-free. It contains evening primrose which is full of Omega 6 and fatty acids which our body cannot naturally produce on its own. It also has lavender essential oils which are great for radiant looking skin and it helps with any kind of blotchiness you might have, also evens out your skin tone.

I have been using this product for more than 2 months now and it is soooo ahhMAZING!! My skin has improved to a great extent. Initially I was a little skeptical about using this, as this one is an oil based serum and I already have oily skin. I was really scared to use any excess oil on my already oily skin. I was afraid of ugly painful breakouts and greasy looking face. But this one was just the opposite of what I thought. The serum quickly got absorbed in just a matter of few minutes and there was no greasy feeling. And NO BREAKOUTS, so double yayy!!!My skin has become healthy and it actually controls breakouts.



Its a colorless serum that comes in dark blue bottle with a dropper built in its lid. It has a mild fragrance of lavender.I use it every night before going to sleep, that is after I have cleansed and toned my skin. I use about 3-4 drops of this serum on my palm, and rub it and pat it on my skin and the gently massage it for a minute. The serum quickly sinks into the skin, leaving my skin non greasy and when I wake up in the mornings my skin looks a lot more fresher, hydrated, supple and most important looks healthy.



Pros:

1. 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.
2. Wonderfully replenishes the skin. I wake up with fresh looking, healthy and hydrated skin.
3. The lavender essential oil is quite soothing and helps in getting a good sleep.
4. It comes with an in-built stopper so product isn't wasted.
5. 3-4 drops is all you need! So this goes a long way.

Cons:

The only downside is that its a glass bottle which makes it less travel friendly.

Recommendation:

This 'Heaven in Bottle' is a must have for healthy skin!

Buy Here -> Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches