MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review and Swatches: Sheer Love!!

MAC Retro MAtte Ruby Woo


If you asked me an year ago what was in my beauty bag, I would say lipglosses! I'm not sure what it was that made me switch to matte lips, but O-M-Gee I'm happy I made the change!! Ruby Woo is a Retro Matte "RED" that needs no introduction. Every one was raving about this "Ruby Woo" now I know why. It took me literally 6 Months (or more may be) and zillion calls and visits to MAC store to find my MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick!! This lipstick was always out of stock. Sigh! (obviously because its one gorgeous red everyone wants to get their hands on it!). And while i was randomly killing time at Dubai Airport i happened to go to MAC store there and wola i found it!! And this lipstick is super special to me.





MAC describes Ruby Woo as very matte vivid blue-red

Price: INR 990 for 3 g.

My Views on Mac Ruby Woo:


MAC Ruby Woo need no introduction!! Ruby Woo is a blue based red lipstick. I think Ruby Woo is seductive, glamorous, sophisticated and a totally vintage shade. No wonder this is a hot selling lipstick across the globe. Its the most flattering red I have ever tried. Since its blue based red, it suits a wide range of skin tone. Its a matte finish lipstick and is definitely going into my favourite lipsticks.


MAC Ruby Woo has signature vanilla scent. Ruby Woo is a matte finish lipstick which i absolutely love!! MAC lipsticks are richly pigmented. It yields opaque color in just one swipe. The formula is a bit drying but that's how all matte lipsticks are right?? I always exfoliate and prep my lips before applying this lipstick. Matte lipsticks are known to be long wearing. They last for 8 hours straight without fading much and lasts through meals too. I love that fact!





Pros of Mac Ruby Woo:

1. Sophisticated, Glamorous and Vintage kind of red lipstick.
2. Just one swipe and you have opaque lips! Awesomly pigmented
3. Matte Finish.
4. Super long stay
5. Does not feather or Bleed.

Cons of Mac Ruby Woo:

1. You need to moisturize your lips before you use this one.

Recommendation:

MAC Ruby woo is a sophisticated and glamorous red color will flatter any girl!! Its matte finish so the texture is a bit drying, but if you exfoliate the lips then its not a problem at all. Lasts really long, does not feather or bleed!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches