My Mini Kiehl's Haul

Hello Lovelies!!

You all might know how much I love Kiehl's. Their products that I have used so far have been exceptionally great. When Kiehl's finally came to Bangalore I was so so happy. As I could actually go and consult and then pick my products. My main skin concern is that my skin is oily, with acne marks and open pores. Sigh!
I met Savitha Xavier she indeed understood my skin type and suggested me the products that would suit my skin type.



She recommended a whole lot of products.

1. Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser.
2. Calendula Herbal Extract Toner.
3. Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.
4. Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream.
5. Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing treatment
6. Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

I wish i could actually purchase all that she recommended but since they are quite pricey I decided to buy Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque and Clearly Corrective Dark Spot solution. Because Post acne marks and open pores where my major concern. Kiehl's is indeed a generous brand they handed me Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing treatment(2X5ml),  Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream and BB cream.


The SA instructed me on how to use the products. And by following these instructions and using it for 4 weeks would give results. So I will try and test them for a month and post reviews of individual product.



Directions to Use: 

Clearly corrective dark spot solution can be used both in the morning as well as night after cleansing and toning. They asked me to use a SPF in case I go out in the sun applying this.

Rare earth deep pore cleansing masque can be used twice a week for not more than 10 mins.

Price:

Clearly corrective dark spot solution Rs. 3500/- for 30ml.
Rare earth deep pore cleansing masque Rs. 1800/-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches