Inglot Freedom Lipstick 37: Review and Swatches

I always wanted to try an orange lipstick and  I wasn't too sure if I can carry an orange lipstick. I decided to crush my urge for 'Orange Lips' by going to inglot!! I was super sure I will find my bright orange shade and here is shade #37. This is a hot red based orange which is so wearable!


Price: Rs. 250 For 1.2 g

My View on Inglot Refill Lipstick #37:

I love love Ingot Refill Lipstick sooo much that I cannot get enough of these. My search for a wearable orange lipstick came to an end right here. I wasn't too comfortable wearing an orange lipstick until I wore this. This is a killer shade totally. Its an amazing orange lipstick with red undertones. It is a 'drama queen' kinda orange that is wearable for warm skin tones.




What I love about these Inglot Refill Lipstick is the texture. This No.37 is a creamy finish and application is smooth. This particular shade is insanely pigmented, one stroke and its opaque!! I love that! The staying power is again incredible, stays for 4-5 hrs and then fades away leaving a nice orange tint.



Pros:

1. Such an ahhMAZING orange and that is absolutely wearable.
2. Insanely pigmented!
3. Texture is creamy more like a creamy matte lipstick.
4. Inexpensive
5. Not drying at all.
6. Paraben Free

Cons:

Really!! I cant find any.

Swatches:


In room light

In sunlight
P.S. The lipstick is more orange in real, pictures make no justice to how awesome the color is!

Recommendation:

Ahh!! This orange is such an attention seeker, you can't ignore this baby! Its a creamy matte finish lipstick, richly pigmented stays for good 4 hrs. An inexpensive dupe for Mac Lady Danger.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches