MAC Girl About Town Lipstick: Review and Swatches

girl about town

My 6 year old cousin was asking me if my favourite color is PINK, and i told her no! So she was like then why do you have everything in pink! Your phone cover is pink, your sheets are pink, your camera is pink and your makeup case has mostly pink.. and I was like yeah! I never really think of buying PINK but always end up buying pink. So a new lipstick in my collection is Girl About Town is a hot pink...!! And I am sooo addicted to it!


MAC describes Girl About Town as Bright Blue Fuchsia.

Price: INR 990 for 3 g.

My view on MAC Girl About Town Lipstick:




Mac Girl About Town is a blue based hot pink lipstick!! I think this GAT is fun and flirtatious shade. This shade is a very popular one and for obvious reasons. Its the prettiest pink shade i have tried and it instantly brightens the face!! Just wear this lipstick and keep everything simple will just be perfectly great. This is an amplified creme finish lipstick.



MAC Girl About Town has signature vanilla scented. Amplified Créme lipsticks are my favourite formulas from Mac. It's yields opaque color in just one swipe. These are incredibly creamy in texture and glides like a dream on lips and they don't dry out the lips. Amplified creme lipsticks have a nice sheen, nothing glossy! They are moisturising and also wear for about 5-6 hours after which it fades away beautifully leaving a nice stain on the lips.


Pros:

1. A bright, bright fuchsia pink.
2. Very nicely pigmented, opaque in just one swipe!
3. Texture is creamy, so it just glides so well on lips.
4. Does not dry the lips!
5. Very lightweight.
6. It wears for 5-6 hours without fading which is great.

Nothing to not like about it!!



Recommendation: 

MAC Girl About Town  Lipstick is a hot pink lipstick, adds an instant glow to the face. I absolutely love the fact that it is amplified creme finish, glides like a dream on lips. Very nicely pigmented, opaque in just one swipe and non drying with a nice sheen!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches