Product Review: Lakmé Absolute™ Foundation Brush


I was ignorant about Lakmé Absolute brush collection, until few weeks back! While I was checking their gel nail polish collection, my eyes fell on this brush. I have always relied on my fingers with foundation, tinted moisturisers or BB cream. Though I loved MAC brushes, I find them way too expensive so I have always been in two minds to buy or to not. So this Lakmé Absolute Foundation Brush is quite nice, sturdy and has soft synthetic bristles. It does not irritate my skin so I love that. This brush is ideal for liquid or creamy foundation, I also use it to blend my BB cream.





Price: Rs. 475

Pros:

1. Good quality brush for the price.
2. Soft synthetic bristles.
3. Easily blends my make-up.
4. Easy to carry in the make-up pouch.
5. Does not irritate my skin.

Cons:

None!!

Recommendation:

This is a very soft and sturdy foundation brush. Blends quite well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches