3 Home Remedies that worked for my acne prone skin!

Hello Lovelies!

Hope you all are doing great!! I was going through a bad phase when my skin hated me the most. The smallest of things broke me out often. And while I was going through YouTube and Blogs I found some amazing remedies for my acne! And I am more than glad to share it with you.

Mint Leaves:




Mint leaves are packed with lots of good things. Mint leaves have inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which soothe and calms acne prone skin. They also have a high content of salicylic acid which helps in preventing breakouts.

This particular mask was shared by my neighbor when I was breaking out like crazy! It did work in calming my pimples down.

Ingredients:

1. 8-10 mint leaves.
2. 1/2 tsp honey

Take the juice out of the mint leaves by slightly rubbing it on a hard surface. Add honey and mix well. Apply this mixture on face and leave it on skin for 15-20 mins (Not more). Rinse off with warm water and follow up with toner. Do this 2 times a week for a couple of weeks to see results.

Oranges!!


We all are very much aware that oranges are good source of Vitamin C, it helps restore the texture and color of the skin. These are known for their astringent and toning properties.

I swear by this one!

Ingredients:

2 oranges

Take juice of 2 oranges mixing very little water and freeze it in a ice tray. Rub the frozen orange cubes on your skin in the evenings. This will instantly make your face glow and keep oiliness at bay! This particular remedy works on acne, acne scars and pores!

Please  note: Do not use the frozen orange cubes before going out in sunlight! Its best used in the evening.

Nutmeg and Cinnamon:



I have previously shared Nutmeg Mask for Acne (HERE). I was going through YouTube and everyone was raving about Cinnamon & Nutmeg for clear skin! And OMGeeee it worked!!

Nutmeg is a great ingredient for fighting blemishes and Cinnamon is known for reducing redness.

Ingredients:

1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Nutmeg Powder
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Milk.

Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and apply the paste on face and leave it for 15-20 mins. Wash it off with warm water and follow with a toner.

This pack is a wonder pack, that works on present acne and prevents future acne and also lightens the scars.

Image Source : 1
Image Source : 2
Image Source : 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches