August Favorites 2013!

 Hello my girlies!!

I am introducing a new post! Monthly favorites of  makeup, skincare & other random things. This months its just make up and skin care...



1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation: This has been my most used product. I love everything about it. Gives a medium coverage, works as a compact and also foundation!! I also use this when i am using my bb cream for a total matte finish. (Review: HERE)

2. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: This is my holy grail product. Very true to its claims,works beautifully on reducing my acne scars!! (Review: HERE)

3. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: I have been using this and i like the fact that it is long lasting (12 hrs), does not smudge and is water proof. This kajal is super pigmented. (Review: HERE)

4. MAC Girl About Town Lipstick: This is a super-fun color. Its a hot pink lipstick that will not let you down. Very moisturising and long lasting too!! This color is perfect for night outs, girly brunches or just any other time. (Review: HERE)

5. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick: This is a blue based red!! What a gorgeous, glamorous and a sophisticated red is this. This is probably one lipstick i use very often. (Review: HERE)

6. Maybelline Baby Lips: I am obsessed with it!!! My lips love it, it keeps them soft and supple. Love how it smells. I am literally carrying it every where i go. (Review: HERE)

7. L'Oreal Color Infaillible in Purple Obsession: This is such a gorgeous purple!! It has tine purple shimmer. They are powder yet creamy. (Swatches coming soon)

8. Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner: This is a descent toner, keeps my skin moisturised and does not make my skin sticky at all. (Review: HERE)

9. Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream: This is sheer love!! I love the way it gives an ahhmazing coverage, the texture is thick but it will blend easily. Gives a complete matte finish. (Review: HERE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches