The Liebster Award



I was tagged by Krithi Marla to do this fun tag post. Krithi Marla is a very sweet blogger, her blog is on travel and beauty! go an check if you havent checked already.

I am newbie in blogging and this is sooo new to me and its fun too. I was too excited because its my first time.

Anways lemme begin answering these questions:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?

India!! Because there is something that I love about this place.

2. What is your favourite meal?

Chicken Tikka Masala and Pasta... I can have this anytime of the day!

3. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Check my whatsapp! (to spy on someones last seen at)

4. How many lipsticks do you own?

16 only:(

5. Where and what time of day do you usually write?

In my room and mostly at nights...

6. Is there anything about yourself that you would like to change or are totally uncomfortable about?

Yes! I should stop crying everytime I get angry  (weird I know)

7. Do you have a pet?

Yes! A doggie. His name is ceaser and I love him.

8. Best book you have read recently?

Revenge wears prada.

9. Beauty product you can’t live without?

Mascara and Lipsticks.

10. Gold or Silver?

Silver any day.

11. Diamond or Gold?

Diamonds.

I wanna tag 2 people!

http://shweetnesslove.blogspot.in

http://dialbforbeauty.blogspot.in

1. Which ingredient from the kitchen you swear by?
2. Which is the most expensive make up product that you own?
3. One place you would love to go and with whom?
4. Bags or Shoes?
5. Favorite drug store brand and high-end brands?
6. Which is the current TV series that you are addicted to?
7. Which is your favourite Lipstick, Mascara and Blush?
8. Name one celebrity you envy?
9. Name a movie that you never get bored of watching?
10. Name 5 beauty blogs you follow?
11. Whats on your wish list?



Image Source: 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches