Currently Testing: Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 pack!


Hello my loves!

Wow! Its December already. First of all I am very sorry for not being regular in posting reviews that's because I was sick for more than 2 weeks:( I promise I shall come up with more reviews this month!

I actually went ahead and bought this Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal after reading a lot of rave reviews about this. Well I am yet to try this, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it would work. I haven't tried anything from Aroma Magic before this but bamboo charcoal is known for its goodness. 

This claims to draw all the dirt and impurities from the skin and also help in tightening the pores with regular usage. Sounds like 'WOW' product. 

Has anyone of you tried this? If yes please leave your experience in the comments would love to know. xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches