NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange ~ First Impression

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange

This is my first NYX product and was a gift from Krithi from Confession of A travel-hoo-lic . I thought I'd share my first thoughts on NYX rouge Cream Blush in the shade Orange.

I'm not a blush person so you wont find too many blush posts on my blog, but I love a pop of color on the cheeks. Love how blushes just brighten up the face instantly and add some glamour.


NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush comes in a sturdy black packaging with a transparent lid. This blush is a bright orange in the pan. My first impression had my eyes popping out because its a shade I wasn't sure I would carry it off. But the moment I swatched it I was in love. It adds a nice a glow to my medium skin.

The texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. It is very high pigmented and blends beautifully. A very little product is needed to give enough color on the cheeks.  Since orange blush is tricky, if you use too
much it will end up looking clown-y. I use my finger tips to blend the blush and it works perfectly fine.

The staying power is incredible and lasts for a good 6-7 hours on my oily cheeks. The color kind of fades very evenly after 4 hours but the flushed dewy look lasts through the day. Incredible!

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange

The finish is dewy like most cream blushes. This blush has no shimmer which I feel is great. This blush works well on skin during winters as my skin is normal but I'm not sure how it would work during summers.
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange

NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange
NYX Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange

Pros:

1. Very refreshing wearable Orange color.
2. Gives a nice dewy finish.
3. Incredibly pigmented.
4. Great staying power.
5. The texture is creamy and incredibly smooth.
6. Blends well.
7. Does not have shimmer.

Cons:

1. Might not work for oily skin beauties.

Recommendation:

I guess by now you all might be already having NYX cream blush because they are incredible! If you don't own one then I strongly recommend this one because its super creamy and smooth. Blends almost like a dream, richly pigmented and incredible staying power. Overall I love this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches