Product Review: Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal

Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal
First of all Aroma Magic is a new thing for me but what caught my attention was that its a 'activated bamboo charcoal' because I immediately thought of the cult favorite Origins Clear Improvement Mask which of course is not easily available here so I decided to settle down on this. 


Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal

Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal

This comes in a tube packaging which is good. The consistency of the mask is thick and needs to applied on clean and dry face. Leave it on the face for 15-20 mins and then wash it off. So now taking of the mask is a bit tricky, since its black it kinda dirties the sink so you need to be real careful. The mask dries really quick but doesn't feel tight on the skin, which is good. One more good thing is that it does  not dry my skin.

When I applied it first it was scary as its black in color (duh! charcoal right!). But what I loved about this is how it pulled out the all the dirt, oil from the pores and made my skin glow! The glow lasts for a day!

Though it clears my pores I haven't seen much difference on the size of the pores. I mean it tightens the pores but nothing too dramatic. One thing that I personally did not like is that it has a strong fragrance, something like sandalwood oil. Me no likes! 

Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal

Price: Rs. 380 (Rs 300 introductory) for 100 g.

Pros:

1. Brilliantly lifts up the impurities and sucks out excess oil from the pores.
2. Adds a nice glow to the face.
3. Clears pores.
4. Reasonably priced.
5. Does not over dry the skin.

Cons:

1. Does nothing extraordinary on open pores.
2. Smell kinda triggers a headache (could be soothing to many)
3. Taking of the mask is tricky.

Recommendation:

Oh Yes! Great mask for oily skinned beauties who have issues with open pores. It just pulls out all the dirt and make the skin glow! And the price makes me happy girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches