Product Review: Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration

Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects
Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration
Having less than perfect skin I do tend to love primers a lot! Especially the ones that help me correct imperfections on my face. So when I heard Clinique was coming up with superprimers to address specific skin concerns I was intrigued to try them.

Basically Clinique has launched 6 superprimers to correct skin concerns, but only 4 are currently available in India. Sigh! That aside, all the superprimers have the exact same formula except that few are tinted. They have 1 universal shade and 3 tinted primers to address skin  concerns such as discoloration, dullness and sallowness. The super primers are lightweight, oil-free and like all Clinique cosmetics they are fragrance free and allergy tested too.

Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration
Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration

As most of you know that my major skin concern are horrendous pores and stubborn acne scars. So a primer has become a staple in my make up routine. I purchased superprimer colour correct discolouration to blur my acne scars on the cheeks and jawline. (For the pores I rely on my most trusted Benefit Porefessional).

Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration
Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration
 The colour correct discolouration comes in a peachy tube with a silver screw off lid. The primer has a peachy hue that helps to neutralise the acne scars. The consistency of the primer is thick, almost mousse like. It blends super easily on the skin and gives a smooth finish. It is a silicone based primers so its ideal option for oily skin beauties. The peachy hue primer does lighten the acne scars and gives a blur smooth effect which I cant stop loving. Not only does it help in hiding blemishes but it gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. With this primer underneath I can go easy on concealer and foundation. Even with a lightweight foundation I get a very flawless finish. 

This primer is pretty long lasting too... I applied this at 8 am and it kept my makeup in place for good 6-7 hours without making my skin oily!

Clinique Superprimer Colour Corrects Discoloration

Price: Rs 1710 for 30ml.

Pros:

1. Very unique and innovative formula.
2. Colour correct superprimers address a lot of skin issues such as discolouration, sallowness and dullness.
3. Corrects discolouration ad gives a illusion of flawless skin.
4. The consistency is mousse like and blends into the skin pretty effortlessly.
5. Keeps oil under control for hours together.
6. Its silicone based primer so it gives a very smooth satin like finish.
7. Packaging is cute.
8. Fragrance free & Allergy tested.

Cons:

None for me..but if you are sensitive to silicone based products then you better test it before you try it.

Recommendation:

I highly recommend superprimers! These are the most ahhMAZING and they have something for most of our major skin concerns. I cant stop showing my love to this!!

Have you tried Clinique Superprimers? Leave your thoughts on it in the comments below! I love to know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches