Sneak Peek: MAC Divine Night Holiday Collection

MAC Divine Nights Holiday Collection
MAC Divine Nights Holiday Collection
I love fancy packaging and even more if they were limited edition. I have literally gone gaga over MAC limited edition launches because they are pretty amazing stuffs! 

The lipstick comes in a matte black and gold rim packaging which is super classy!  I picked up the shade Private Party which is a mauvy plum shade, which is very winter appropriate. 

The eyeshadow is again very unique. It's mineralized eyeshadows with contrasting shades. I have picked the the shade Tonight's Temptation which has a cobalt blue and shimmering black color combination. Very gorgeous combination and will go best for bold smokey eyes!

I am gonna indivisually review them soon.. I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

P.S A big thank you Hug to my lovely friend Krithi from Confession of A travel-hoo-lic who couriered it to me & Shivangi from MAC 1 MG mall for keeping the collection aside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches