Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 evens and corrects: Review

Clinique Even Better Foundation
Clinique Even Better Foundation

There are 2 kinds of girls, one who have naturally flawless skin and the others who have to rely on foundations for a flawless looking skin. Sadly for me I belong to the latter category. I love the natural finish that my YSL Touche Eclat Foundation offers but the coverage is light-medium. I wanted a full coverage foundation that looks natural and this, Clinique Even Better Foundation was just the perfect choice.


Clinique Even Better Foundation
Clinique Even Better Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation is aimed for Dry Combination/Oily Combination which makes it perfect for me. Like all Clinique products, this one is fragrance free and allergy tested. The shade I picked is 26 cashew (MF-N) which is a perfect shade for me. There are quite a lot of shades so its easy to get a foundation shade that matches your skin tone.

The packaging is nice and sturdy plastic packaging with a thin nozzle which dispenses right amount of product. This packaging is very travel friendly and so light-weight.

Clinique Even Better Foundation
Clinique Even Better Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation
Clinique Even Better Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation is best suited for combination/oily skin. The texture of this foundation is thick and i need about one pea sized for my face. The foundation melts into the skin and blends like a dream. I wouldn't call it light-weight but gives an extremely natural finish.

The coverage is medium however it can be builded to give a full coverage without looking cakey or as if I have a lot of product on the face. The finish of the foundation is matte, its not drying on the skin. The foundation claims to even and correct skintone, and I think it stands true to its claim. I have stubborn acne scars and I was amazed how beautifully it covered it. Also since I have open pores, I always fear that the foundation clogs my pores and settles down in it however in this case it neither emphasizes my open pores nor clogs them. 

The foundation lasts for about 6-7 hours without primer underneath and lasts for 8 hours with primer underneath. I did not feel that the foundation oxidizes even under humid conditions. It has an SPF 15 but does not leave a white cast and photographs well too. However my only niggle is that it is not transfer proof.

Clinique Even Better Foundation

Clinique Even Better Foundation


Price: Rs 1900 for 30 ml.

Pros: 

1. Medium-Full coverage without looking cakey.
2. Natural looking foundation from combination/oily.
3. Wide shades to chose from.
4. Lasts for 10 hours without making my skin shiny.
5. Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
6. Melts into the skin and blends beautifully.
7. Covers hyper pigmentation.
8. Has an SPF 15.

Cons:

1. Is not transfer proof. 

Recommendation:

I strongly recommend this to all you girls who are looking out for medium-full coverage that looks natural. This is the best I have tried in terms of coverage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches