Currently Testing: Origins Skincare

Hello my girls!

How is your weekend going on? Mine has been a lazy one, watching Ravenswood and Revenge back to back and honestly I love Ravenswood mainly because of Tyler Blackburn. Sucha cutie that he is. Anyhoo now coming to the post, Its ORIGINS guys!! I wanted to try them and since my Best Friend Suryatapa (She writes awesomely, check her blog HERE) got married and went to USA, I asked her to send me these and she was very kind enough to send them across.

This was morning to night value pack and it has Ginzing Energy-boosting moisturiser, Ginzing refreshing eye creamv, Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins & Drink Up Intensive overnight mask. I am excited about trying all except Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins because it very rich.

Will review each of them after trying the for few weeks.

Hope you had a nice weekend girls.
xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches