December Favorites 2013 ~ Makeup

Hello my loves!

I had skipped November favorites because I had very less things to share but December has been a festive kinda month and I have been using a lot of makeup! And here are my favorites...



1. MAC Lipsticks Viva Glam 1, Ruby Woo & Private Party: The whole of december I am just wearing reds , plums and burgundy shades.

2. Maybelline Colossal Mascara: Adds loads of volume for the lashes, perfect for the days when I just wanna focus on my eyes.

3. MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara: First thing I adore the packaging. Second I love how it adds length, volume and holds the curl for long long time.

4. Benefit The Porefessional Primer: I have horrendous pores and this blurs them like a pro.

5. Clinique Superprimer Color Corrects Discoloration: This is insanely awesome! Acne scars are faded which makes me go easy on concealer and foundation.

6. NXY Rouge Cream Blush ~ Orange:  The formula is just lovely, gorgeous shade and nicely pigmented. Long wearing too.

7. MAC Mineralise Eye Shadow ~ Tonight's Temptation: I have been using this a LOT!!! Super awesome for smokey eyes.. Lasts on my oily lids without creasing.

8. YSL Le Tient Touche Eclat Foundation: I am only using this one ever since I bought this. Light-medium coverage but natural finish. Perfect for winters as it adds a lovely glow to the skin and is NOT drying! I am thinking of trying Dior Nude Skin Forever soon.

9. China Glaze ~ Light my Tiki: This is a  nice reddish pink nail polish. I am obsessed with it that I have worn it 4 times ever since I got it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches