New Launch: Maybelline Pink Alert by Colorsensational POW2 ~Review &Swatches


Maybelline's  latest offering is the Pink Alert by Color Sensational lipsticks. They come in 4 shades of Pink. The shade that I picked is POW 2. 



Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick comes in hot pink packaging which I find really girly and pretty. The shade is mentioned at the bottom with the color coded sticker. The packaging is sturdy and the kind you can thrown in your hand bag without worrying. 





The shade POW2 is a hot pink which has a hint of neon to it. The color is really pretty and looks fabulous on light-medium skin tones. The lipstick is super pigmented, one swipe and it goes opaque on the lips. You can swipe it 2 times for a more intense look. 

The texture of the lipstick is very creamy with right amount of sheen, not overly glossy or matte. It glides on effortlessly on my lips without settling on fine lines. But I am not too impressed with their finish. I found it slightly sticky or that heavy kind of feeling on my lips and also after a while my lips felt slightly dry. So I strongly recommend using a lip balm underneath and dabbing it with a tissue and then applying the lipstick.

The staying power is quite good. It lasted a good 4-5 hours without fading and survived through small meals and after that it left a nice even stain. It won't come off with plain water, I need to use makeup remover to take this off completely.




Overall, I find Maybelline Pink Alert Lipsticks are pretty good! These are priced reasonably at Rs. 375 and are easily available. These are great for anyone who wants to try hot pink lipsticks. 

I would rate this 3.75/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches