DIY: Neem Toner for Acne prone skin.


Who isn't aware of the goodness of neem? We all know it has anti-bacterial  properties so its widely used in skin care. Back in my college days, a friend of mine had major acne issue and all of a sudden they were completely gone! I was surprised how good her skin was looking. I was curious to know how, so I went up to her and asked. She said she was using neem. 

I couldn't really give this a try as I was staying in hostel and a lazy bum that I was. But anyways I bumped into another lady and told me that I could use neem to get my skin cleared of acne and its scars..and this time I tried it religiously and I am amazed by what I saw.

D-I-Y Neem Toner

1. A bunch of neem leaves.
2. 220 ml of water (I used Evian)
3. A clean and dry bottle to store it.

Clean the neem leaves thoroughly, move it to a clean vessel and add the water and let it boil till it turns light green. Let it cool down, transfer it to a clean bottle and refrigerate it. You may apply this everytime you wash your face. Trust me it helps in calming down the acne and prevents new acne. How cool is that right? I had a biggggg scar right under my nose and its gone... I think this is worth giving a try...

Another tip: You can add 10 neem leaves and boil the water and let it cool down. Use this water to wash your face. 

Have you tried neem for treating acne? If yes please share your tips below..would be super awesome to try them.
XOXO,
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches