Summer Picks: Orange N' Corals

Summer Picks ~ Orange n' Corals
Summer Picks ~ Orange n' Corals

Summer Picks ~ Orange n' Corals
Summer Picks ~ Orange n' Corals

Its all bright and sunny here and  I love to add a pop of color! I have seen many sport orange lips on the catwalks in the SS14. So I decided to pick my favourites.


1. M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare: This one has to be my all time favorite lipgloss formula from MAC. Its a gorgeous coral with red undertone which will flatter most skin tones and I cant get enough of this lip gloss.

2. L'Oreal Color Riche in So Chic Pink (208): I am not too fond about L'Oreal but Color Riche Nail Polish were really awesome. This is a beautiful coral-pink shade and adds a pop of color to the nails.

3. Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist nail polish in Electric Orange: This is bright orange! Gel finish or no, I frikin love this. Bright and Chic!

4. M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick in Dangerous: I love matte lipsticks and its no secret. This is a gorgeous Red with Orange undertone. Its a gorgeous color and is perfect for a dinner date or just chilling out with girls. 

5. Inglot Freedom System Lipstick #37: A lovely orange that's not on the face kind. I was shy to wear an orange lipstick so I decided to try Inglot for their affordability and wola! I love it. If you are just experimenting with oranges, then this could be a perfect pick.

6.Bourjois Shine Edition in 1,2,3 Soleil: This lipstick was loved by all and that was the only reason I picked it without giving second thoughts! A beautifully pigmented Coral shade that would look lovely on light-medium skin tone.. It feels light and is very moisturising.

7. Maybelline Color Show in Coral Craze: Color Show nail polishes have been favorite to many for obvious reasons. Coral Craze is lovely coral and looks fabulous on the nails. Formula is outstandingly good considering the price tag. Worth trying.

8. Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in  Fresh Coral: This is coral with light hint of pink. The finish is matte and the formula is incredible, not the very pigmented kind but 2-3 swipes and it adds a lovely pop of color to the cheeks.

9. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange: The color in the pan actually scared me but ones applied on its pure love. The blush can be applied sheer and it gives a lovely healthy flush to the cheeks. Its perfect for summer time.

What are your favourite picks this summer? I would love to know.

XOXO
Fiona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches