Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite: Review and Swatches


Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet~  (43) La Favorite

I don't own many Chanel products, but the moment I tried these on I know I'm hooked to them like crazy. My bestie Krithi from http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in used to rave and rave about chanel and now I know why!


Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet ~ (43) La Favorite

I wanted an orange lipstick to be honest but then I settled to this gorgeous Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in (43) La Favorite. 

First of all, I find this classic chanel packaging absolutely gorgeous! Black and gold with a logo on top.. Totally luxe I tell you. 

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet ~ (43) La Favorite

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet ~ (43) La Favorite

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet are Chanel's matte offerings. They have about 11 shades with that finish and are priced at INR 2100(prices may increase from may)

La Favorite is a gorgeous orange-coral shade that is just perfect for summers and right up the orange trend too. What I absolutely like about the color is it flatters a lot of skin tones which is great right!

The finish of the lipstick is satin/velvety finish. This is an absolutely non-drying matte lipstick with a light sheen. The application is quite effortless on well prepped lips the lipstick glides effortlessly     . However if you have extremely dry lips I suggest you to scrub them and apply a lip balm prior to the lipstick application. Else it can be very unforgiving and looks dirty. The lipstick is very lightweight in texture and doesn't feel heavy at all. 

I absolutely love how beautifully this lipstick is pigmented. Just one swipe and it gives a good color pay off..the color can be builded for more intense look without looking cake-y. The lipstick lasts for about 4-5 hours with minimum fading which I think is good. This lipstick has a faint rose scent which I love.

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet (43) La Favorite
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet~ (43) La Favorite


Overall, I am totally impressed by the chanel lipstick. I will definitely recommend this Rouge Allure Velvet Range and this shade too...

I would rate this 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches