Weekly Fabourites #3

Weekly Favourites ~ Bath and Body Works, L'Oréal, Maybelline, Chapstick, Origins

Hello Girlies..How is your weekend going on? I am rather excited this weekend because I am gonna meet a friend after many years. Sigh! Also I loved watching 2 States. I wouldn't call it a great movie but it's a sweet movie and you will enjoy watching it.  


1. Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day Body Mist: This fragrance is summery and fruity and I have literally been using this for 2 weeks now on everyday basis. This was a gift by the lovely Krithi from http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in . This smells like a green apple and it's frikin yum!  

2. L'Oréal Shine Caresse in Bella: I have been attending classes and the place I go are filled with weirdos so wearing a bright lipstick is outta question as I get those stares. I kid you not. So I have been using this literally for the past one week and I love it! The shade is a gawjus coral with a bit of red and isn't too on the face kind and perfect for summers. I might consider buying few more shades. 

3. Lip Balms~ Chapstick and Maybelline BabyLips: Ever since I reached bengaluru my lips are in worst shape ever. Dry, chapped and looks pathetic Everytime I wanna try a matte lipstick on. Sucks right? Anyhoo these two lip balms have been the heros and saved my lips big time. I keep applying them every hour and I think my lips look pretty nice now. 

4. Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer: I have only carried this with me and I have almost finished this off. This feels so refreshing every time i use it. This keeps my face hydrated without making it greasy all day and the smell of oranges just makes me super happy. 

What have you all been loving lately? I am super excited to know... Do you have any matte lipstick recommendation? I would love to check them out. 

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches