Currently Testing: Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector



Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
When Kiehl's launched  Micro-Blur Skin Protector, I wanted to try it out for sure. Kiehl's has been my all time favorite skincare brand. I have these horrendous pores and this product claims to instantly shrink the appearance of the pores and also over time improve the skin's quality. What more could I ask for?

Anyhoo, its compared with my HG Benefit Porefessional so I am obviously very excited. This product seems to deliver results in 4 weeks so I will try this and do a detailed post soon.

Have you guys tried this? I would love to know your thoughts...

xoxo
Fiona:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches