Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain: Review and Swatch

Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
We all have those purchases we did not intend to buy but ended up buying, so this Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain was just that. I was meaning to buy this NARS radiant creamy concealer but since it was out of stock plus I had made advance payment I decided to give this a try. Since Tarte was one brand I wanted to try and its not easily available too so I went ahead and bought it!

The product is priced at $30 (I was a fool to pay almost double!!) for 14.2g. 

Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain

Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
The packaging is simple, non-fussy and sleek. It has a twist-off cap so the product is secure and there is no fear of messing up the hand bag. To get the product out you need to push it up from the bottom and make sure just a little push a little product out else its a pain in the a** to push it back. Damn! I learnt it the hard way. 

The texture of the blush is creamy and gel-like. Initially I felt it will be sticky and not comfortable on my cheeks but thankfully I was wrong. It blends well into the skin sans stickiness. The finish of the blush is luminous. The blush looks too bright when you see it but then its nothing too bright when you apply in real. The pigmentation is very bad. When you apply it on the cheeks it looks bright but when you blend its almost invisible. This is absolutely not for someone who needs a bright pop of color this gives a healthy blush to the cheeks.

The trick in applying this is swipe the blush 2-3 times on the cheeks and then use your fingers to pat upwards to blend. It blends rather smoothly and does not look patchy what-so-ever. The shade ~ Blushing Bride is a gorgeous plummy rose that will suit fair-medium skin tones. The color might not show up on the deeper skin tones. The blush stays upto 6-7 hours which I think is quite good for a sheer blush.

Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain

Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain
Anyhoo, I am not impressed with this blush. Probably, I was expecting too much from this blush but I was disappointed with the pigmentation. I wouldn't recommend this but again this is what I feel and it might differ with others because I have seen some wonderful review about this. 

I would rate this 2/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches