Weekly Favorites #5


Hello my girls!!!

It's been over a month I did a weekly post, that's mainly because I did not like anything new that I tried. Sigh! But these are few things I have literally been loving a lot!!!


1. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Orange Fix and Coral Craze, these babies have the nicest finish at affordable prices. I seem to like these orangey hues this summer. 

2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Mod Pink, ahhh the loveliest and sober pink that I own. It literally feels so light on the lips and is super hydrating too. This is an every day shade. 

3. Dior Addict Extreme in Fireworks, one sheer red lipstick that I own and love it to bits. It's such a lightweight lipstick and suits my skintones quite a lot. 

4. Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector, it's absolutely ahhMAZING!! My pores look smaller instantly. It's a primer and also a skin care. Couldn't be more happy!!

5. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, I absolutely fell in love with the shades when Amelia Liana featured it on her YouTube channel. This palette is absolutely stunning. 

XOXO
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches