Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine

Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Lipglosses are something I never liked until I tried few high-end ones. I'm not bragging, but whenever I used gloss in the past, it felt thick and sticky on the lips (L'Oreal I'm looking at you). So when I first tried this on my lips I was happy on how light-weight it feels.
Dior Addict Gloss have been revamped and reformulated and have come up with 24 shades last spring. These has three finishes, sparkling(iridescent sparkle), pearly(micro-shimmer), and pure (cream). These are priced at Rs. 2000 and available in select Shopper's Stop and Lifestyle store in Bangalore.

The packaging of the Dior Addict Gloss is luxe with shiny silver accents. This comes with a brush applicator and I must say it's by far the best I have used till date. The brush picks up right amount of gloss and makes the application easier. It applies evenly on the lips. 

The texture of this gloss is light-weight, non-sticky and it's very moisturising. The finish is true to it's claim, glossy with plumping effect on the lips. These glosses are sheer. These aren't very pigmented, so if you are the one who likes the gloss to be packed with pigments then this may not be the one for you. These aren't very long lasting as they are lightweight in texture. On my lips they wear around 3-3.5 hours without meals.  

Diablotine is described as sparkling melon pink, but I feel it's more of a subtle pink coral with gold shimmer! The shimmer in no way is gritty or uncomfortable. It just blend so well with the gloss and looks pretty on the lips. Once the color wears off it leaves the shimmer behind but it doesn't get all over the face. 

Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine

Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
 Dior Addict Gloss - 643 Diablotine
Dior Addict Gloss ~ 643 Diablotine
Overall, I am really happy with the texture and the non-sticky finish of the gloss. However the pigmentation is a bit low but it still shows. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches