Product Empties #2

product empties
Product Empties
Hello Everyone!!

I don't about you'll, but I feel extremely excited and happy to finish off my products. I feel happy because I can now purchase more products without feeling guilty. Here are a couple of products that I have finished.

1. Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector: This was recently launched by Kiehl's which targets open pores. It acts as a primer and also a skincare. I have used this up pretty fast and have been quite happy using it. Full review HERE
Will I repurchase: Probably not because of its pricey.

2. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: I have raved about this so much!! This masque has been so good on my skin and has really made a difference. Its a clay mask, that lifts up all the dirt and grime from the pores and with regular use it also reduces the size of the pores. You may check the full review HERE.
Will I repurchase: Yes, this is my second one and a new one coming home soon ;)

3. Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer: I was lucky enough to atleast try Origins. This moisturizer is very refreshing and smells like oranges. This is a very light-weight moisturiser that absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves the face hydrated and is non-sticky. You may check the review HERE.
Will I repurchase: If I could, yes.

4. Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream: This is a very rich cream for my oily skin, but I love how it makes my skin soft and supple when I wake up. This works brilliantly with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I am very impressed by this. You may check the full review HERE
Will I repurchase: If I could, yes.. Availability is an issue.

5. Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire: Who knew this would be my Holy Grail product! I absolutely love this to remove the make-up on my face and eyes. Its super gentle and effective. You may check a full review HERE
Will I repurchase: Yes, Always.

6. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: At first I mistook this to be an average cleanser, and I was so wrong. I have tried a lot of cleanser and this one is really one of my favourites. Its so gentle and doesn't feel harsh or stripping on my skin. It makes my face really clean without the tight feeling. You may check a full review HERE
Will I repurchase: Yes, until I find something that will sweep me off my feet.

7. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment: I was introduced to this almost a year back and since then this has been there during my good and bad hair days. Very true to its name it acts as an intensive hair treatment, controlling my frizzy hair and adding in some hydration. Its sheer LOVE! You may check a full review HERE
Will I repurchase: Without a doubt yes, and I have used up almost 3 bottles.

8. YSL Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation: This was my first Liquid Foundation and I was very glad I picked this. This foundation is very light-weight akin to Chanel Aqua Lumiere, provides a medium coverage but with concealer on it can give  a lovely flawless finish. This lasts quite well on my oily skin giving it a subtle glow. Full review HERE
Will I repurchase: No, I would try a something else may be.

9. Benefit The POREfessional: This one is pure LOVE! I never understood the whole concept of a primer before, but after using this my thoughts about primer has changed. This seriously minimizes the appearance of the pores and holds the foundation for long. Full review HERE
Will I repurchase: I already got a back up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches