Sample Reviews #2

Clinique|Kiehl's|Resultime

I feel really happy when I get trial-size samples to try, that way I feel I can be sure if its worth the price tag. I have done sample reviews in the past too, and thought I should do it again.

Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum, this is a new launch by Clinique. The serum is targeted for wrinkles, reducing dark spot, improving radiance, and overall improving the texture. I have been using this serum for about 2 weeks and seriously hooked on to this. This has made my skin smooth and I did see a slight difference in my dark spots. 

Would I purchase a full size: Yes!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, now this stuff is pretty much what I look for in a moisturiser. This is basically to keep your skin hydrated and it does it right. It feels refreshing on the skin, sinks in quickly and does not feel greasy. My skin seriously feels soft and supple.

Would I purchase a full size: Yes!

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, is a scrub that I am reaching out often. Its has a slight grainy texture and I love using this on my nose. I had serious blackhead issues on my nose and ever since I have started using this they have almost disappeared. This is seriously good stuff!

Would I purchase a full size: Unsure.

Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, I must have had 4-5 samples of these and every time I tried it I felt its meh! It did nothing, may be some hydration but not enough. As much as I love Kiehl's, this one was pretty disappointing.

Would I purchase a full size: NO!

Resultime Regenerating Collagen Gel, its a tiniest sample (5 ml) and I have applied it couple of times in my night skincare routine. It felt kinda sticky and took a while to sink into the skin, but when I woke up I did feel my skin looked hydrated and supple. 

Would I purchase a full size: May be, unsure.

Have you tried any of these products before? Would love to know your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches