Weekly Favorites #8

Weekly Favourites, Crabtree & Evelyn, Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Mirage, Clinque even better dark spot defense spf 45
Weekly Favourites
Hello People!

How is weekend treating you'll? Mine has been a lazy one, watching GOT, checking blogs and listening to music and pampering stuff! I was going through my blog and realized that I haven't been posting often, so I have decided doing a post at least every alternate days. Let me start with things I have been loving this week!

First up is Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45 - Sunscreen is one must have in your skincare routine. I have loved the Clarins offerings in the past but their scent always put me off, so decided to go for Clinique. Oh boy! I love this. Its non-sticky, light and does not leave a white cast. This is slightly tinted but becomes fully translucent once applied. I have been using just this all over my face and neck on its own and it hasn't made my skin oily or broke me out. Total winner!!

Next up is something for my dry, not-so pleasant looking hands and cuticles. I have been using this duo Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy and Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, and have seen really amazing result. My cuticles have become quite better if not great. I have been using the hand cream twice a day along with the cuticle oil. Both the stuff smell yum and quite efficient. However if you have a good hand cream recommendation, would love to know.

This is the ONLY eyeshadow I have been using this week, Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Mirage. The shade is golden-bronze and perfect for everyday wear. I just swipe the shade all over my lids, blend and done! Will be doing a post on this one soon.

What are your favourites would love to know.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches