Weekly Favourites #9


Yep! I am sharing another round of beauty favourites with you'll. Though these come with a heavy price tag, I find them worth every penny! I have been using this pretty much everyday the entire week and I LOVE each of them.

First up is Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution, my favourites among favourites. This one is a good spot treatment that helps in healing any annoying blemishes. What I really like about this is that it's non-sticky and can be worn under makeup or sunscreen. This does not make it disappear immediately but it does heal a lot quicker. 

Next up is my first ever nude/neutral nail color, YSL La Laque Beige Gallery. The shade is beige with grey undertone, and looks good on my hands. I am seriously impressed with the formulation of their nail polish, they don't chip and last almost 5 days. Impressive! 

This one is my new found love, Dior Addict Lip Glow which is super hydrating and adds a hint of pink to my lips. These days I just swipe this on my lips and I am sorted. This has a very luxe feeling and has a nice minty scent that is not overpowering at all. Totally worth the hype! An old favourite, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Fiction the shade I am reaching out for evenings. Its a gorgeous berry shade with teeny tiny shimmer.

Yet another new addition to eyeshadow collection is Givenchy Couture Ombre in Taupe Velours, an everyday taupe shade and super pigmented and lasts all day long! More on it soon...

Have you tried any of these? Also I love to hear about your favourites too!

A special thank you to Krithi from itskrisworld for getting me the Dior Lip Glow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches