Cult Beauty Haul ft Sachajuan!

Cult Beauty Haul ft. Sachajuan
Cult Beauty Haul ft. Sachajuan
Cult Beauty is surely one of my favourite online site! They have really good brands and their delivery is really quick. I have shopped a couple of times from their website and happy to say that I am very pleased. This time I decided to pick hair-care products from the brand Sachajuan.
Well, I am a very lazy person when it comes to my hair. I have tried both drugstore and high end hair-care products but I always felt that they all deliver the same thing. But that never really stopped me from trying something new, hoping that something will just be mind blowing! And there I was sitting till late in the night searching for recommendations and I really found some good reviews on Sachajuan products so I decided to give it a go!

A little about my hair, its frizzy and dry and look lifeless on most days! I have stopped using heat on my hair but haven't really seen any difference. 

Now back to my haul, I purchased Sachajuan Dry Hair Shampoo and Conditioner along with Sachajuan Leave-in Conditioner. I have used it 3-4 times now and quite happy with the results. My hair is a lot more manageable. However, I want to use them a little more and see what it delivers and if its worth the price tag! Along with the purchase I got a sample of Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Chamomile. A perfect match for my complexion and literally in love with it. This is a perfect one for those who prefer "my skin but better" kind of coverage. I have already made up my mind to purchase the full size soon. Also there came a ridiculously pricey sample of an eye cream - Sunday Riley Start Over Active Eye Cream. I hoped and prayed that I wouldn't fall in love with this but Sigh! I actually ended up liking it quite a lot but that does not mean I will purchase the full size. But may be someday...

Have you tried anything from the brand before? Would love to know if you have any recommendations for me.

xoxo
Fiona.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches