Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot(6) | Review & Swatches

Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot

You know you firkin' love something is when you use the same thing every single day. I got this as a birthday present from Krithi about a month back and I haven't used anything else. Yeah that's how much I love it. The Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot is priced at £19 and available at all Bobbi Brown stores.

You'll know I'm a sucker for fancy packaging but when it comes to Bobbi Brown they just nail it with the quality. The blush comes in a sleek and simple black packaging which is perfect for travel. The blush comes with a transparent lid making it easier to spot the shade. 

The texture of the blush is smooth, and so finely milled without being powdery. Though it's actually a powder blush it almost feels like cream, it blends so effortlessly and seamlessly without looking patchy or uneven. The pigmentation is spot-on, it gives a nice soft wash of color with just one stroke. Since its a bright shade, I like going light-handed with this. The blush can be builded up based on your preference. The blush gives a subtle glow and looks very natural on the skin and does not accentuate the pores. The lasting power is good, it lasts 6-7 hours on my cheeks with light fading.

The shade Apricot is described as 'bright apricot', but I feel its more pink on me. The blush works well with my medium complexion and brightens up my face. I have been using Bobbi Brown Blush Brush to apply the blush, as I feel its impossible to go wrong with it. The brush actually picks up right amount of product and deposits it on the apples of my cheeks. 

Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot
Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot
Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot
Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot

Overall, like all the Bobbi Brown products, I absolutely love this. I can't stop raving about the product and highly recommend you to give it a try. I am secretly eyeing pale pink which is a favourite among Indian bloggers.

Which is your favourite blush at the moment? Would love to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches