YSL La Laque Couture Beige Gallery (39)


I was always on a look out for a neutral nail polish and I found YSL La Laque Couture - Beige Gallery. The range is priced at $25.


This is the first time I am trying YSL nail polish and I have to say I am happy with the formula. The shade beige gallery is a beautiful beige with grey undertones. Actually on my medium tone hands, I don't find neutrals to be very flattering but that's not the case with this. The shade goes opaque in just 2 coats and the brush is absolutely amazing. Its wide enough to cover the nail in 2 strokes, which makes the application a lot more easy. The nail polish dries really quick and lasts 4-5 days with no chipping!



Overall, I am impressed with YSL La Laque Couture and will surely try out more from the range.

Do you have any favourites from the brand? I would love to know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches