Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron and Neem |Review

Forest essentials gentle facial cleanser Kashmiri Saffron and Neem
Forest essentials gentle facial cleanser Kashmiri Saffron and Neem

Anything that says natural skincare gets all my attention. Few years back even before the blogging thing happened I tried the Kashmiri Saffron and Neem Delicalte Facial Cleanser by the brand Forest Essentials and was literally in love with it and must have purchased around 5 bottles.  But in between I got into trying different brands and this was kind of ignored and did not feature on my blog till date.

The cleanser is priced at Rs. 975 and you may buy from their website here they do have international shipping option. 

The packaging is minimalist in a clear plastic bottle with a pump. I have no issues with the packaging and the pump helps in having a control over how much product you need. It does smell exotic, something that's very relaxing. I moist my face with water, and take 1-2 pumps of the cleanser and gentle massage it on my face. The cleanser does not lather much but cleanses the skin effectively. In the beginning, I used to use this cleanser both AM and PM, but these days I like to just use it in the morning. It's absolutely gentle and hence won't do much in makeup removal. 

I do feel that this cleanser has some great skincare benefits as its packed with Saffron, which is a great ingredient to lighten the complexion and adding that glow, while Neem has its antibiotic properties and is good if your skin is prone to breakouts.  I do feel that it does control the breakout effectively. 

Have you tried anything from the brand? Would love to know your favourites. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches