Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate | Review

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

If I end up with any skincare concern I reach out to Kiehl's. So when I was on a lookout for a serum, the SA recommended me to try out Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate. I have been using this serum for about 3 months now and here is what I think of the product.

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is serum that has Vitamin C (10.5% or pure Vitamin C) as the key ingredient. It claims to reduce wrinkles and improve overall texture of the skin. This comes in 50ml bottle that is semi-opaque and has a pump attached. The bottle is priced at Rs.4050 for 50ml.

The serum is thick in texture and has a different scent which isn't bothersome at all. I take about 1-2 pumps of the serum in between my palms, ( it gives a warming sensation) and press it on my face. I have been religiously using this for the past 3 months in my night time skincare routine. I generally use it on its own or follow it up with Pai Rosehip Oil (Review on it soon) and I wake up with much better radiant skin in the mornings. I have seen my acne scars fade away with this and I can't be more happy. My skin tone has improved, but I cant see much difference in it reducing the fine lines (I have around my eyes and they are still there).

Overall, its a very good serum that has worked its charm on me. I might consider repurchasing this.

Have you tried this serum?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches