Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil | Review

Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Ever since I have switched my skincare to Organic/Natural products my skin has been behaving so much better. I have been using a couple of products that are suiting my skin and one such GEM is the Pai Rosehip BioRegenarate Oil (£20) available online on BeautyBay which ships to India. The packaging is minimalistic in a glass bottle with a dropper that performs effectively. 

I have had this oil for about 3-4 months (maybe more) now and use it 2-3 times a week and as you can see there is a lot of product left. The thing with face oils is that a little goes a long way! I take about 2-3 drops of the oil, and massage it my clean skin and leave it for a while to sink in. I mostly use it on its own because it provides me enough hydration but on days I use a clay mask or anything that can be drying on the skin I use a serum or a night cream.

I used to have serious acne issues which had left so many marks behind and this little magic in the bottle has managed to fade those marks. This also helps in breakouts by healing them faster and preventing them from popping up. This stuff has seriously improved the overall texture of my skin, has made it a lot more youthful and supple. Whenever I have any new pimple popping up I reach out to this and I wake up with a clearer skin. 

I have oily skin type, so when I used it I found this to be heavy but after about 10 mins it gets absorbed into the skin and doesn't feel uncomfortable. This oil can be used on dry cuticles and hands (a trick I learnt from Sunny) and it works it's magic overnight.  

Overall, I cannot stop raving about this BRILLIANT product. Whatever may be your skin type this bottle of goodness will not disappoint you.

Have you tried the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches