Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose | Review

Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose

Tom Ford Lip Color (04) India Rose ($50) is my first ever lipstick from the brand. Its very special to me because it was a gift from my bestie Krithi Marla. Thank you babe!

Indian Rose (04) is a beautiful rosy pink with a soft sheen. Its a beautiful everyday my lips but better shade that looks pretty good on my medium Indian skin tone. I reach out to this one when I go for heavy eye make-up.

The formula of this is really very good, applies evenly on the lips without settling on fine lines. Fairly hydrating and lasts for a 3-4 hours.Indian Rose is very pigmented, it goes opaque in just one swipe. It is a cream finish lipstick with a little bit of sheen, the texture is not very lightweight but feels pretty comfortable on the lips.

The packaging is LUXE! 
Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose
Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose
Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose
Tom Ford Lip Color (04) Indian Rose

Overall, I am absolutely in love with Tom Ford lipstick and will definitely buy a shade or 2 more and obviously recommend it to anyone who is in a mood to splurge. 

What is your favourite TF lipstick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches