Avène Thermal Spring Water | Review

Avene thermal spring water

There are few skincare products which can never get replaced, one such gem is Avène Thermal Spring Water. I can never live without this! It comes in 2 variants 50 ml (Rs. 550) and 150ml (Rs. 1090) and available online on nykaa.


Thermal water is basically a 100% Spring water which is derived from Avène-les-Bains in France. It's soothing and anti-irritating properties makes it perfect for people with sensitive skin. 

For me this is a multi-use product. These are the few ways I like to use it. 

1. As a toner, that is after washing my face but before applying my serum/moisturiser. My skin feels hydrated and soft. 

2. As a makeup setting spray, this does a LOT of difference. Makeup looks very natural and not cakey in anyway. This doesn't move the makeup at all. 

3. To refresh, I just spray this all over my face when I'm feeling too tired, or when I am out in the sun for a long time. This instantly refreshes me and my skin looks better. 

4. On rashes! Yes while I was travelling I got this weird rashes all over my arms and I kept spraying this and it was all gone. Seriously impressed. 

Clearly I am in love with this and HIGHLY recommend this to everyone. 

Which is you favourite thermal water?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches